Offices in the making
Established in 1911, we provide a very reliable, cost-effective and environmentally responsible fit-out & refurbishment service with fully inclusive project management, specialising in all types of commercial property on projects up to £1m.
Our aim is to make sure projects are run smoothly, completed within budget and on time, to your design & specification. We also aim to make the construction site a safer place to work by complying with all current Health & Safety legislation and CDM Regulations, where applicable.
We have developed a well-earned reputation for providing a very professional & friendly service throughout Central London.
We offer a FREE, no-obligation, office space planning service for all of our customers. Give us a call or send us an email and one of our office furniture specialists can visit you within 2 days, for a free consultation, on-site evaluation and to take measurements. Alternatively, we can work off any drawings or sketches you already have.
We have our own in-house CAD design team which means on average, our response time for a full specification floor plan and an itemised quotation including images – is 24hours.
We are confident that by working in partnership with you, we can deliver the right office furniture products for a productive and space efficient environment. We are not aligned to any particular brand, which means we will offer you completely unbiased product advice.
There is no substitute for experience & we have a highly successful track record with our in-house project management team and our highly qualified & experienced tradesmen, covering nearly thirty years of contracting. We have a very sound commercial sense and take personal pride in delivering a project on time & within budget. With our team of skilled project managers & tradesmen, we consider the needs of every project to be unique & we work closely with the client, through all phases of the project from design and pre-construction to actual building work & post-construct requirements, to guarantee a seamless service throughout.
. Budgeting & conceptual costing
. Appropriate delivery methods
. Scheduling of building priorities
. Procurement of materials
. Equipment & labour resources
· Exterior decoration & small building works
· Demountable partitioning & dry-lining
· Painting & decoration
· Mechanical & electrical services
· Air conditioning & lighting systems
· Raised floors & suspended ceilings
· General flooring & carpet tiles
· Complete accountability
· Faster completion times
· Less expensive
· Less hassle
– Staff numbers (future growth, continuous flexibility, hot desks etc.)
– Stacking plans (global representation of all floors of a company on one drawing), inter departmental relationship plans
– Analysis to find the most suitable staff collaboration solutions, more efficient use of space, improved staff well-being and client/ visitor arrival experience
– Business cultural change in terms of meeting spaces, and other areas (coffee areas doubling as informal meeting spaces etc.)
– Creation perhaps of new ideas based on cutting edge working methods, taking future technology into account