SPYNAMICS RANGE SD2
The Margolis Spynamics Range SD2
- 3-way adjustable lumbar and pelvic support module: removable, personalised – provides triangulation of support
- Memory foam seat and back
- Coccyx relief cut-out seat as standard; alternative seat sizes available
- Seat height, depth, tilt and weight adjustable (mechanism meets testing for 30 stones (190kg)
- Backrest height (ratchet) and tilt adjustable
- 4 way adjustable upholstered arms (with memory foam)
- Optional made to order seat and alternative head/neck support available
One of the unique features of Spynamics is the triangulation of support provided by the pelvic module cushion and the three way adjustable lumbar. We use a pump lumbar on our unique height and depth adjustable lumbar cradle. These combine to provide back comfort that surpasses all other orthopedic chairs. The Spynamics range of chairs promote correct seating posture, thereby aiding those with existing back complaints as well as helping others to avoid potential problems.
On-site (at your desk) assessments are made for a small fee; we usually charge £30 per visit.
A further fee of £30 to deliver and set-up and demo the chair for the end user.
Most London based assessments can be carried out within a week – 10 days of request.